Philippine Nurses Association is a professional organization in the Philippines established to promote the holistic welfare of nurses and to prepare them to be globally-competitive.
Benefits of the members.
- Assistance and Guidelines on matters concerning socio-economic we;fare and political rights.
- Professional counseling and advice on rights of migrant workers for nurses planning to work overseas.
- Referral to technico-legal advice on administrative and labor cases whenever necessary. The PNA legal council is available for schedule of consultations.
- Access to Continuing Professional Development (CPD) opportunities, with discounts, through seminars, training, workshops, conferences and other educational activities.
- Complimentary copy of the bi-annual issues of the Philippine Journal of Nursing (PJN) which can also be accessed online.
- Access to PNA reading room materials and information.
- Linkage to PNA website: www.pna-ph.org
- Discounted rate in the use of PNA dormitory.
- Mutual Aid worth Php 12,500 for lifetime members and Php 3,000 for regular members plus Php 3,000 burial fee.
- Recommendations for local and international grants/postgraduate studies for deserving PNA members.