This guide you on how to pay PRC fees in 7 eleven. There are other option to pay PRC fees like Bayad center, Multipay and EC pay. You can choose any of those mode of transactions. I rather to choose 7 eleven because of much convenient and low fees. So I will tell you on how easy to pay PRC fees in 7 eleven.
You can read Detailed guide on how to renew your PRC ID online
- Go to the any 7 eleven branch nearest you.
- Make sure that they have working KIOSK or CLIQQ MACHINE
- Tap click machine then bills payments
- Look for PRC logo then tap.
- Insert your Reference number, Contact number and amount of 520 PHP
- Then click next insert your contact number again in case there’s a problem in your transactions.
- Then click next OK and take the receipt.
- Go to the teller and pay the exact amount.
- That’s it then check after 5 mins. go to PRC website login and click existing transactions you will noticed that you are “PAID“. If not yet, just wait for a couple of minutes.
- Then go to the schedule of your appointment. Don’t forget to bring your print stub and old PRC ID.