PRC are now accepting renewal in other branch like malls and etc near you and don’t need to go in the main office but you need to set an appointment online in order to facilitate your PRC ID license. This guide will help you step by step procedure on how to renew your PRC ID License. Follow the tutorial carefully.
1. Go to PRC website: http://www.prc.gov.ph/default.aspx
2. In the left side you can see Registration eservices click ID Renewal then choose where you will claim it: Central Office for NCR while Regional Office for outside NCR.
3. Click Register. If already a member just login.
4. Upload your image photo:
- Click blank image with camera
- then will pop up the proper attire or sample image. Just click ok
- Click drag or drop image or locate in your local disk where your photo is located.To avoid delay or disapproval, please follow the following.
The photo must be 2×2 in size in plain white background.
The photos must be taken no more than 6 months prior to uploading.
The applicant must wear decent attire with collar.NOTE: Application will NOT be processed if:
Photo does not resemble applicant
Applicant wears eyeglasses
Background is not plain white
Photo has shadows
Ears are covered4. Click Select transactions then Renewal
5. Click Profession- Nurse- input your PRC license Number then click Proceed
6. Have you complied the required CPD credit units for your profession?
Click Yes, No, Not yet required then Submit.
7. Select an appointment. Then Select a branch- Check for available schedule.
Get you reference number then pay according to the transactions.
You can check your reference number in the EXISTING TRANSACTIONS.
10.Print your claim stub. Download your stub in Existing Transactions and print.
11. Go to the date of schedule and don’t forget to bring your old PRC ID.
That’s all folks! hope it helps!